Friday, July 20, 2012

HAPPY 1st ANNIVERSARY PALABZ



To the love of my life Miguel:

Today is a very special day that is engraved in my memory because it is the day we started our relationship. Meeting you is the best thing that has happened to me. From the start of our relationship you have proved you are the love I always waited for. Your smile is enough to cheer my days. Your company is the best recipe against loneliness.
I cannot imagine my life without you: I think I would not care about anything because you make me want to be better. My heart and soul belong to you. When I am with you nothing else matters and there is only you and me. Nothing in the world compares to our love because there is no one else like you on earth.
Happy anniversary, love of my life. Let us make a pledge to love each other until our last day. I love you now and forever.


I love you. Happy 1st anniversary Palabz.

No comments:

Post a Comment