Wednesday, February 20, 2013

TIME TO SUCCUMB

There's no healing we need pressure.

I shall not succumb to temptation. Is trying to resist evil and soon after, the guilt is there to feel me what I've done is extremely bad.

I don't want this, committing the mistakes over and over again.  Yes, it challenges me and hold me accountable. I struggled so much to fight it but it ended me questioning myself, am I bad?


photo credit: Shemer via photopin cc

However, I started to realize that having this kind of problem with your partner is just normal and need not to have self pity and inner struggle.  Communicating is the KEY here.

photo credit: Ed Yourdon via photopin cc


That sometimes even if we are committed to someone, we still need to have our own decisions.

I must submit the desire that I have. I can't think of a day having this kind of struggle.  But I believe that TIME will come and I don't have to repeat the mistakes again.

Please PRAY for me been trying so hard though its seriously damage my LIFE and it is a problem that I can't ignore.

publish with permission
email letter from a friend  

No comments:

Post a Comment